Trekiz is a Web 3.0 online Travel Company based in Beijing, China. It is a"one-stop travel shop" platform that offers hands on planning and booking for English-speaking travelers going to China or traveling within China and to other destinations in South America, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Australia. The platform was launched in early in 2011.
Trekiz offers customers the opportunity to design and book a full range of personalized trips in many destinations across China and the globe, based on personal preferences, interests, and budgets. We aim to make it easy for customers to self-assemble unique itineraries, and to overcome impediments like language barriers or a lack of local knowledge; whether they’re planning a trip of a lifetime or a weekend getaway.
Interested? Trekiz is always looking for talent
We’ll keep our current opportunities posted, but we’re always on the look-out for talent. Here’s what we look for:
• Desire to work with a start-up company
• Track record for being proactive and taking initiative
• Strong work ethic
• Flexible work style
• An interest and ability to bridge Asian and Western cultures in the workplace
• Outstanding creativity and a keen eye for detail
• We will consider experienced professionals as well as exceptional people early in their careers
• BA/BS degree with a strong academic record required
• Travel experience and knowledge of China is preferred
• Chinese language ability is a plus, but not required
If you’re interested, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org