Nile Cruise & Egyptian Cuisine 8-Day Tour (Special Offer)
- NÂ° travelers
- 4(+) people
- USD 874
- Duration: 8 Days
- Start times: between 07:30 and 08:00
- Pick-up point: hotel lobby
- Frequency: Daily
Step 1: Pick-up at Cairo International Airport by guide and driver.
Step 2: Check in at Cairo hotel.
Step 3: Overnight at Cairo hotel.
Step 1: Drive to the Pyramids of Giza.
Step 2: Check out the enigmatic Sphinx and the magnificent Pyramid of Khufu.
Step 3: Tour the Egyptian Museum.
Step 4: Visit an Egyptian middle-class family.
Step 5: Learn how to cook Egyptian cuisine and have lunch with the family.
Step 6: Over night hotel.
Step 1: Early breakfast transfer domestic airport fly to Aswan
Step 2- arrival & optional excursion to the Abou Simbel Temples
Step 3: Start off on your luxury Nile Cruise.
Step 4: Overnight on board.
Step 1: Cruise around the Aswan Botanical Gardens on a traditional Nile felucca.
Step 2: Sail to Kom Ombo.
Step 3: Visit the Temple of Sobek.
Step 4: Cruise towards Edfu.
Step 5: Overnight on board.
Step 1: Visit the Temple of Horus and the Falcon God.
Step 2: Pass through Esna Lock to Luxor.
Step 3: Visit Luxor Temple.
Step 4: Cruise through Luxor towards Cairo.
Step 5: Overnight on board.
Step 1: Cross to the west bank of the Nile River and see the huge Colossi of Memnon.
Step 2: Visit the Temple of Hatshepsut.
Step 3: Continue cruising to the Valley of the Kings.
Step 4: Explore several tombs at the Valley of the Kings.
Step 5: Return to Luxor and visit the temple complex of Karnak.
Step 6: transfer to Luxor airport and fly to Cairo.
Step 7: arrival & Overnight Cairo hotel.
Step 1: Visit Saladin’s Citadel and old Cairo.
Step 2: Optional sound and light show.
Step 3: Enjoy the rest of the day on your own.
Step 4: Overnight at Cairo hotel.
Step 1: Check out and transfer to the airport.
Step 2: Catch a flight home.
Included In Tour Price
2. four nights at 4-star Cairo hotel
3. Daily breakfast at Cairo hotel
4. All meals onboard Nile River cruise
5. English-speaking tour guide service
6. Onboard entertainment, including a Galabeya party, and Nubian performance show
7. Services of a Cruise Manager/Egyptologist throughout your trip
8. Sightseeing on an air-conditioned coach
9. Complimentary transfers throughout your cruise/tour and on arrival and departure from the airport
Not Included In Tour Price
2. Tips/gratuities for drivers and guides
3. Personal travel insurance
4- International and domestic air fair
2. The times listed above may vary due to factors outside the control of the tour guide and driver (e.g. traffic or weather)
3. Your tour guide will reconfirm the departure time with you one day before your tour starts
4. 10% tips/gratuities to guides and drivers are encouraged in appreciation of quality service
5. Single supplement is USD 315
Terms And Conditions
This activity can be changed or canceled at any time 14 or more days prior to the date at which the activity is scheduled to commence.If you cancel between 7and 13 days before the date at which the activity is scheduled to commence, you are entitled to a refund of 70%.If you cancel between 4 and 6 days before the date at which the activity is scheduled to commence, you are entitled to a refund of 50%. If you cancel between 1 and 3 days before the date at which the activity is scheduled to commence, you are entitled to a refund of 25%. If you cancel less than 24 hours before the time at which the activity is scheduled to commence, you will not receive a refund.