Giza Pyramids, Saqqara and Memphis Museum (Private)
Visit the most well-known monuments in Egypt and marvel at their sheer size and magnitude on your private full-day tour, accompanied by a knowledgeable local guide.
Along the way, you will also visit the Sphinx and recent excavations that shed more light on the story of the pyramids and their creation. There are tombs to explore and the pyramid complex to be amazed by. Visit Memphis, the capital of ancient Egypt and the colossal statute of King Ramses II. You will also have the chance to visit the Solarboat museum once the sun gets too hot to keep you outdoors! In the evening, you will head to Mena, a nearby village where you can browse and shop before returning home.
- NÂ° travelers
- 2(+) people
- USD 60
- Duration: 1 Day
- Start times: between 06:00 and 12:00
- Pick-up point: Hotel
- Frequency: Daily
Step 2: Drive to the Giza Pyramids (1 hr)
Step 3: Visit “The Step Pyramid” (1 hr)
Step 4: Enjoy historical tour in the Saqqara area (1 hr)
Step 5: Lunch
Step 6: Drive to the Giza Plateau (1 hr)
Step 7: Visit the Great Pyramid and the mysterious Sphinx (1 hr)
Step 8: Visit the Valley Temple (1 hr)
Step 9: Visit the “Solar Boat” (a boat used to carry the Pharaon’s mummy across the Nile River, then buried in at the foot of the pyramid for the Pharaon’s in his afterlife) (optional)
Step 10: Drive back to the hotel (1 hr)
Included In Tour Price
3. All transfers in private air-conditioned deluxe van
4. Free Mobile phone charged with 20 minutes worth of local calls and 2 minutes worth or international calls
5. Meal during the tour
6. English speaking Egyptlologist tour guide.
Not Included In Tour Price
2. Personal expenses
3. Entry fees to the sights
2. The confirmation sent to the email address provided will be made out to the guest name as defined in your booking request, and will contain all the details of your trip.
3. Once you have received the confirmation, you will have to process the payment in full by swift bank transfer according to the option date mentioned in confirmation.
4. It is important that you mention your full name and complete reservation number on your bank’s payment form.
5. Please send your bank payment receipt info by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to +20 2 33821963
6. Once we have received the payment we shall send you a receipt declaring the total amounts paid.
7. If payments were not made during the stated date your reservation will be automatically released.