Hot Air Balloon Flight Over Luxor (Private)
Once on the west bank of the Nile you will be transferred via luxury microbus to the balloon takeoff site.
We will treat you to a refreshment breakfast, and once at the balloon site your pilot will give you a fully comprehensive pre-flight briefing, covering basic rules and safety measures.
Watch as the crew and pilot unload, assemble and inflate the balloon. Then climb into the basket for a truly extraordinary experience.
You will get a unique overview of Luxor and its monuments from El Qurna. See sights such as the Valley of the Kings, Valley of the Queens, Hatshepsut Temple, Habu Temple and Colossi of Memnon.
The flight lasts approximately 30-45 minutes and ascends to a height of 300-1500 feet (100-500 meters). Travel with the wind and drift between mountains, float over fields and glide across the Nile. Don’t forget to bring your camera; photographic opportunities will occur every second, leaving you with a lasting souvenir of the breathtaking views of an unforgettable tour in Egypt
- NÂ° travelers
- 1(+) person
- USD 60
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Start times: between 05:00 and 06:00
- Pick-up point: Hotel
- Frequency: Daily
Step 2: Drive to the air balloon (1 hr)
Step 3: Historical tour above the city of Luxor (2 hr)
Step 4: Return to the hotel (1 hr)
Included In Tour Price
1. Air conditioned transfer from hotel to motorboast in East Bank of the Nile
2. Breakfast on the motorboat
3. Transfer from the motorboat to the launch site in West Bank (take off area)
4. Balloon ride for 30-45 minutes depending on the weather
5. Crew celebration
6. Air conditioned transfer from landing area to the hotel
7. Commemorative certificate
8. Full passenger insurance
Not Included In Tour Price
2. Please provide your accommodation details after booking and we will contact you by phone with exact pick-up time the night before the flight.