Cairo and Pyramids Day Tour (Private)
The Great Pyramid of Giza is the oldest and largest of the three pyramids in the Giza Necropolis bordering what is now El Giza, Egypt. It is the oldest of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, and the only one to remain largely intact.
The Great Sphinx of Giza is a limestone statue of a reclining or couchant sphinx (a mythical creature with a lion's body and a human head) that stands on the Giza Plateau on the west bank of the Nile. It is the largest monolith statue in the world and the oldest known monumental sculpture.
Tutankhamun was an Egyptian pharaoh of the 18th dynasty whose name means "Living Image of Aten." The 1922 discovery of Tutankhamun's nearly intact tomb received worldwide press coverage. It sparked a renewed public interest in ancient Egypt, for which Tutankhamun's burial mask remains the popular symbol. Exhibits of artifacts from his tomb have toured the world.
- NÂ° travelers
- 1-5 person
- USD 160
- 6-10 people
- USD 150
- 11-20 people
- USD 140
- 21-30 people
- USD 100
- 31-50 people
- USD 85
- Duration: 7 Hours
- Start times: between 07:00 and 11:00
- Pick-up point: Hotel
- Frequency: Daily
Take a leisurely private tour of Cairo's most famous sites: the Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum and Khan el-Khalili bazaar. With your own private Egyptologist guide to lead the way, you'll see many of Cairo's famous attractions in one day. As this is a private tour, you can determine the amount of time you'd like to spend at each site.
Step 1: Meet with the English-speaking tour guide at the hotel
Step 2: Drive to Egyptian museum (1 hr)
Step 3: Visit “Golden treasures of Tut ankh amun” (1 hr)
Step 4: Historical tour in the Egyptian museum (1 hr)
Step 5: Lunch
Step 6: Drive to the Giza Plateau (1 hr)
Step 7: Visit the Great Pyramid and the mysterious Sphinx (1 hr)
Step 8: Visit the Valley Temple (1 hr)
Step 9: Visit the Solar Boat (a boat used to carry the Pharaon’s mummy across the Nile River, then buried in at the foot of the pyramid for the Pharaon’s in his afterlife) (optional)
Step 10: Return to the hotel (1 hr)
Included In Tour Price
5. Meal during the tour
Not Included In Tour Price
1. Airfare to and from Egypt
2. Personal expenses
3. Entry fees to the locations visited during the tour
1. We reccommend bringing comfortable walking shoes, sun block, sunglasses and a hat for the walking tour.
4. You are required to have a full passport valid for 6 months after leaving Egypt and an Egyptian visa. The visa can be obtained from the Egyptian Consulate before departure and is also available upon arrival at the airport in Egypt for USD $15.
Special For Customers
Terms And Conditions
2. Tour price currency is set to USD however you can pay in Euro or British pound. The prices quoted per person per tour all inclusive and prices are always updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible. Once your tour is confirmed, we guarantee the price and will not be changed.