Xinjiang Taklamakan Desert Camel Trekking (Private)
- NÂ° travelers
- 1 person
- USD 1439
- 2-5 people
- USD 1211
- 6-9 people
- USD 1024
- 10(+) people
- USD 947
- Duration: 5 Days
- Start times: between 08:00 and 08:30
- Pick-up point: Lobby of your Kashgar hotel
- Frequency: Daily
Step 1: In the morning, transfer from Kashgar to Yopurgha, the last village before the Taklamakan Desert trek.
Step 2: Purchase food supplies for the trip and then continue to the edge of the desert.
Step 3: Load your baggage on camels and begin the trek.
Step 4: The afternoon is spent on camel back through the desert.
Step 5: Overnight in tents.
Day 2 to Day 4
Step 1: Desert trekking begins and continues throughout the day, before stopping to camp for the night.
Step 2: Overnight in tents.
Step 1: In the morning you will return by camel to your desert entry point at approximately 12:00.
Step 2: Your vehicles will meet you there and bring you back to Kashgar.
Included In Tour Price
2. Individual travel insurance
3. Air-conditioned tour coach
4. English-speaking tour guide
5. Transportation from Kashgar to Davakul Lake, and from trekking ending point to Kashgar
6. Camels for trek (3 camels for 2 people or 5 camels for 4 people)
7. Local camel driver from Davakul Lake
8. Sleeping bags, tents, meals and mineral water, picnic and foods during the whole trek
9. Permit and entrance fees for trekking
Not Included In Tour Price
2. Tips/gratuities for the guide and driver
3. Personal expenses
4. Extra costs due to unforeseen events
2. It is essential to bring sun cream for this trip and sunglasses are also strongly advised
3. Long sleeve t-shirts are advised as well as comfortable walking shoes
4. GPS devices are a great accessory in the desert, although your guide and camel men are highly qualified
5. All camping equipment (sleeping bags, tents, etc.) and meals are provided